March 19, 2020

Black and White of My Life (1)

Whoa, 7 years passed already.
Suddenly feel so old heee.
Well, I really miss writing so much.
I really didn't have time to do it.
7 years passed and so many things happened in my life.
My life has changed a lot.

Now, I'm a mother of two, one daughter and one son.
They are sooo cute but sometimes really noisy, especially when they have tantrum, ugh I cannot.

My daily life is not much to see, just how a common housewife do. Cooking, washing clothes, taking care of my children, doing dishes, repeat 1.000.000.000 times.

Sometimes, only sometimes, I got a chance to enjoy myself, then I watch my fave tv show, or maybe a movie. Recently, I got to watch Kim Ji Young, Born 1982. It's a Korean movie, about a life of Kim Ji Young, a housewife.

Somehow, I feel like I am Kim Ji Young, I don't know why. I just can feel her feeling, her sadness, her thoughts. When I watched the movie, I unconsciously said to myself 'Oh my God, that's so me!'.

If you see the movie you will know that Kim Ji Young didn't even realize what she did, how she behaved, it's out of her mind control. I think it's not because she's not happy with her life, it's just that she needs a moment of being herself, just like me.

It's not that I'm not happy with my life, maybe it's just that I really URGENTLY need a moment of being myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment